This is who I am...

My photo
Love it or Hate it... Its my story and in some ways its yours too.. SomethinSpecialBlog@Gmail.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011



2011 has been crazy as all get out interesting...I've neglected the blog in ways that I can't even attempt to apologize for. But as I've noticed this tends to be the way I've lived my life for awhile. I've neglected some friends, some family, even neglected myself. So much so that I've spent a better part of the year sick. (If its any consolation..I must say I have gotten a lot out of my health insurance plan this year...Boo-YOW!). Its a way I have lived my life for the last 15 years to say the least.


 My schedule has written more checks that my body couldn't keep this year more than any other. And my writing has suffered. My health has suffered. My relationships have suffered. When your a jack of all trades you can never been a master of none..


So I'm going to go ahead and take the advice of family and friends... I'm going to just go right ahead and.. take a seat... See how the other half lives... Sleep a little more, read a little more, dance a little more, cook a little more, play with my niece/nephew/God daughter a little more, write a little more.. Shoot maybe I can take a seat long enough to start writing that book. At this point the door is wide open for me to really just relax and do the things I love and not just the things that I feel I'm needed for. Sometimes in life we need to understand that though we are needed by many there is one who needs our love and attention far more... And that's ourselves. *kicks off shoes and relaxes her feet*

Do you have any resolutions for 2012? Maybe they're the same ones from 2011..? Find yourself doing too much as well? Any ideas on great ways to take a seat...and continue sitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment